HDR-C Film has excellent diagnostic capabilities in dense breast tissue. This film delivers high contrast in the shoulder of the H&D curve and latitude for dense structures within the toe portion of the H&D curve.
Film optimized for digital scanning technology, with constant high image quality. CURIX Ortho HT 1000 G is a universal high-speed film with a medium-tohigh contrast, to use with green intensifying screens. each part of the film has been carefully designed into the ideal shape.
- Green-sensitive universal film with excellent sharpness and a medium-to-high contrast
- Designed for HT processing
- Optimized for digital scanning with Dynamic Range Matching technology
- Variable Range Hopping, Agfa’s antistatic layer, incorporated
- Constant high image quality with Agfa’s Disc Grain and Split Emulsion Layer technologies
CURIX Ortho HT 1000 G: a truly universal film
The sensitometric curve of the CURIX Ortho HT 1000 G film features both a high toe contrast and a high maximum density. Furthermore, using CURIX Ortho HT 1000 G film in combination with the new CURIX Ortho Medium or CURIX Ortho Regular screens produces excellent sharpness at all times, resulting in more perceptible details.