CEA DI is a high contrast, high speed intra-oral film for direct dental radiography. It is designed to be used in all commercially available dental radiographic equipment units.
Film optimized for digital scanning technology, with constant high image quality. CURIX Ortho HT-G is a universal high-speed film with a medium-tohigh contrast, to use with green intensifying screens. each part of the film has been carefully designed into the ideal shape.
- Green-sensitive universal film with excellent sharpness and a medium-to-high contrast
- Designed for HT processing
- Optimized for digital scanning with Dynamic Range Matching technology
- Variable Range Hopping, Agfa’s antistatic layer, incorporated
- Constant high image quality with Agfa’s Disc Grain and Split Emulsion Layer technologies
CURIX Ortho HT-G: a truly universal film
The sensitometric curve of the CURIX Ortho HT-G film features both a high toe contrast and a high maximum density. Furthermore, using CURIX Ortho HT-G film in combination with the new CURIX Ortho Medium or CURIX Ortho Regular screens produces excellent sharpness at all times, resulting in more perceptible details.