DX-D Retrofit offers an easy and afforda ble way to go Direct Digital while max imizing the use of existing X-ray equipment.
Medical X-ray film for general radiography
CEA OGA is a medium to high contrast film for use with green emitting screens. It is well suited for general radiography and for applications where high definition is required. The flat crystal emulsion minimizes the crossover effect and provides a radiograph with exceptionally good resolution and sharpness.
- Exceptionally good resolution and sharpness
- High image definition
- Excellent handling characteristics
CEA OGA offers complete processing versatility. It can be processed in any conventional X-ray processor with 90 or 180 second cycles, or manually. For consistent results, we recommend CEA original chemicals.
To achieve the best safelight conditions in your darkroom, we recommend EncapSulite Darkroom Safelights, Type R 20 Red. Conventional filters
like GBX-2 or Wratten No 1 may also be used. For installation recommendations, please contact your CEA representative.
- Flat crystal technology for sharper images
- Environmentally friendly, recyclable packaging
- Standard sizes optionally notched for daylight use
- Can be used in all kinds of processors, daylight systems
- Compatible with CEA screens and all other types of green emitting screens