Dornier Relax+ is the optimal patient table that gives you the flexibility you need to get the job done.
- Europe’s market-leading laser Solvo has now advanced further, with unique features that set it apart from other holmium lasers.
- The innovative Dornier Medilas® H Solvo® 35 laser features the patented Advanced Mode™ for reduced retropulsion, a unique pulse shape for decreasing stone movement during lithotripsy.
- The advanced 35-watt laser also offers preset treatment modes, two displays for flexible viewing, and a wireless footswitch to make treatment of all types of stones highly efficient.
- Thoughtfully modelled using extensive customer research—the Solvo 35 has been designed with the urologist’s “ideal” stone laser in mind.
- 35-watt laser
- Patented Advanced Mode™ for reduced retropulsion
- Preset treatment modes
- Two displays
- Wireless footswitch
- Small, quiet, lightweight and easy to move
- Large storage compartment for accessories
- A full complement of Dornier-made laser fibers, available in a range of sizes and designs
- With its unique pulse shape, the patented Advanced Mode reduces stone movement during lithotripsy and eases targeting of the stone with the laser fiber, helping to reduce patient treatment time
- Dusting, fragmenting and three other treatment modes offer clinically proven parameters, including pulse length, for efficient treatment, and quick and simple selection—with just a touch of a button
- A clearly arranged graphic display plus an optional second display ensure optimal viewing from every angle in the operating room
- A wireless footswitch for greater flexibility with no cable length to accommodate, and no cables underfoot for improved workplace safety
- Compatible with the full complement of Dornier laser fibers, to meet your needs and preferences