CEA RP NEW is a blue-light sensitive film with high speed and medium to high contrast for use with rare earth screens as well as any other blue and UV emitting screens.
The DX-D 10 Digital Detector offers general radiography facilities a fast and effective way to benefit from high quality digital imaging using existing X-ray equipment.
- Provides an easy way to go Direct Digital
- Maximizes existing equipment investment
- Offers convenience and portability
- Improves workflow and exam speed
- Superior connectivity to PACS, HIS/RIS and imagers
- Choice of Cesium Iodide (CsI) or Gadolinium Oxy-Sulphide (GOS) detector conversion screens
- Small pixel size gives more image information, for improved diagnostic effectiveness
- MUSICA2 processing for superior contrast detail and exam-independent, consistent image quality
Improved diagnostic effectiveness
The DX-D 10 offers the smallest pixel size available: 139 μm. So each image has more image information – 7.8 megapixels. And more image information means more accurate diagnosis.