Blue-sensitive X-ray film designed for general radiology. Universal film with a constant and high image quality thanks to Agfa’s Disc Grain technology.
High contrast film for Agfa’s blue/UV film/screen system. Agfa’s CURIX RP1 film enhances image detail in general radiography and special procedures consequently, it reduces costs and increases productivity.
- Ideal for exams that demand high resolution and high contrast
- Multiple applications in general radiography and special procedures
- More diagnostic information, without increasing patient exposure
- Standard 90 second processing cycle
- Antistatic properties for easier handling
- Reduced need for repeats and extra views
- Increased productivity of radiology staff
About the CURIX RP1 film
The CURIX RP1 film is a high contrast and high resolution film. It is part of Agfa’s proprietary blue/ UV film/screen system. This system provides you with more image detail and more diagnostic information, without increasing patient exposure. This means it has the advantages of a 300-speed system dose, with the image quality of a 200-speed system. The film is coated on a blue polyester base and was designed for use with the blue/UV emitting Agfa Screens. To make handling easier, the CURIX RP1 is provided with antistatic properties.