The DX-D 40 – Digital Detector with Automatic Exposure Detection offers a fast and effective way for radiography facilities to benefit from high quality digital imaging using virtually any X-ray equipment.
The affordable, compact CR 10-X digitizer is designed as an ideal solution for small practices, offering a cost-effective entry into digita l Ra diography without compromising on image quality.
The table-top CR 10-X digitizer is based on proven Agfa HealthCare technology, with a modular yet robust design offering affordability without compromising on image quality. Versatile, this computed radiography (CR) digitizer can handle general radiography, orthopaedic, chiropractic and Full Leg/Full Spine applications. The total cost of ownership remains low, thanks to its ease of installation, maintenance and use, making it an affordable way to move from analog to digital. With the CR 10-X, small hospitals and private practices can take advantage of the convenient and fast workflow offered by digital radiography.
- Affordable computed radiography solution that makes no compromises on image quality
- Convenient and fast workflow
- Robust yet easy to install and maintain
- Fits in small spaces and is suited for mobile applications
- Networking capabilities deliver seamless integration