The offers optimized performance and a compact design with flexible configurations to fit a wide range of clinical settings and applications. Mobile, intuitive, and verstile.
In an increasingly complex healthcare environment with evolving clinal needs, you need an ultrasound solution that can go wherever you need to be. Meet your new partner: the VINNO 5. At just 3.5 kg, this super lightweight, ultra-portable system travels everywhere you do, providing simplified workflows and clinical solutions in any and every setting.
Responsive touchscreen, streamlined workflow and customizable, user-defined portables to maximize the workflow efficiency.
Intuitive Touch Operation
- Ultra-sensitive touchscreen allows for easy operation, even while wearing gloves
- Fingertip-conductive touch operation
- Self-defined preset
- Self-defined measurement item sequence
Significantly enhances needle visualization provides clearer view of the needle tip while minimizing the risk of error.
One-click auto optimization adjusts gain, PRF, baseline in 2D, Color and Doppler mode.
System automatically recognizes targets and calculates measurements to reduce repetitive taps, clicks, and button pushing.
The VINNO 5 superior image quality, simplified workflow, and lightweight design provide greater diagnostic confidence in a wide range of clinical settings—including emergency medicine, anesthesiology, pain management, intensive care and musculoskeletal examinations. A full range of wide-band transducers suit a whole variety of applications and requirements.
- In complex emergency environment，VINNO 5 performs with its fast boot up time, extreme portability, built-in battery and WIFI or Bluetooth communication as an ideal partner.
- With rich cardiac function analysis software such as MAM, Auto EF, TDI with ECG, VINNO 5 can support cardiac diagnosis at bedside for critically ill patients in fast pace.
- VINNO 5 supports a variety of linear probes with wide frequency bandwidth which deliver superior image quality from superficial to deep tissue. Needle enhancement, Makes VINNO 5 an ideal system for nerve block and pain management.
- Up to 23Mhz high frequency linear transducer, highly sensitive power Doppler and biopsy guidance feature ensure the accuracy of interventional operation in sports medicine, orthopedics and rheumatology.
Excellence in OB/GYN Applications
- A highly sensitive touch screen and simple 4D interface deliver smoother workflow and simplify the daily practice.
- Full range of OB/GYN functions including MCut, FreeView, HQ, Auto OB Measurements, Auto Follicles for complete clinical analysis.