The Vinno X1 delivers exceptional image quality, advanced imaging technology, versatile clinical application tools, and an efficient workflow—all at a competitive price.
In an increasingly complex healthcare environment with evolving clinal needs, you need an ultrasound solution that can go wherever you need to be. Meet your new partner: the VINNO 5. At just 3.5 kg, this super lightweight, ultra-portable system travels everywhere you do, providing simplified workflows and clinical solutions in any and every setting.
Responsive touchscreen, streamlined workflow and customizable, user-defined portables to maximize the workflow efficiency.
Intuitive Touch Operation
- Ultra-sensitive touchscreen allows for easy operation, even while wearing gloves
- Fingertip-conductive touch operation
- Self-defined preset
- Self-defined measurement item sequence
Significantly enhances needle visualization provides clearer view of the needle tip while minimizing the risk of error.
One-click auto optimization adjusts gain, PRF, baseline in 2D, Color and Doppler mode.
System automatically recognizes targets and calculates measurements to reduce repetitive taps, clicks, and button pushing.
The VINNO 5 superior image quality, simplified workflow, and lightweight design provide greater diagnostic confidence in a wide range of clinical settings—including emergency medicine, anesthesiology, pain management, intensive care and musculoskeletal examinations. A full range of wide-band transducers suit a whole variety of applications and requirements.
- In complex emergency environment，VINNO 5 performs with its fast boot up time, extreme portability, built-in battery and WIFI or Bluetooth communication as an ideal partner.
- With rich cardiac function analysis software such as MAM, Auto EF, TDI with ECG, VINNO 5 can support cardiac diagnosis at bedside for critically ill patients in fast pace.
- VINNO 5 supports a variety of linear probes with wide frequency bandwidth which deliver superior image quality from superficial to deep tissue. Needle enhancement, Makes VINNO 5 an ideal system for nerve block and pain management.
- Up to 23Mhz high frequency linear transducer, highly sensitive power Doppler and biopsy guidance feature ensure the accuracy of interventional operation in sports medicine, orthopedics and rheumatology.
Excellence in OB/GYN Applications
- A highly sensitive touch screen and simple 4D interface deliver smoother workflow and simplify the daily practice.
- Full range of OB/GYN functions including MCut, FreeView, HQ, Auto OB Measurements, Auto Follicles for complete clinical analysis.